Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Obama must think we've gotta police the world.

On 3/4/11 5:19 PM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:10:19 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:51:08 -0800, wrote:

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 16:00:04 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:32:48 -0500, John
wrote:

Why the hell is this guy even thinking about going into Libya?

http://tinyurl.com/6dqzdpf

Looks like Gates is the only one with sense.

From what I hear, Obama's going after the weapons of mass destruction.
We know Gadaffi's got 'em, now's our chance to catch him red
handed.....

How come Bush didn't invade Libya? Oh yeah, he took them off the list
of states sponsors of terrorism.

Damn you! Quit trying to confuse us with the facts....... besides
being incredibly annoying, it conflicts with our new world view....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12799651...east/n_africa/

I'm not sure what you're implying. Did Bush make some huge mistake by not
invading Libya? Is that your contention?

So, is it your contention that we *should* attack Libya?

If so, why?

Whoooooooosh! And Herring was a field-grade officer in the US Army.