Ante Topic Mimara

Default A question about boat weight and displacement

Cindy Ballreich writes:

Ante Topic Mimara wrote:

I do not like to give this up, as it has been a life long
dream for me to have a small boat like this, but I do not
see how I can do with it what I wish to do.

There are smaller boats that would probably meet your needs.

I have looked at several web sites that sell boats, and I have
not seen anything much under 27 or 28 feet that looks like what
I was wanting. Almost all of these boats that are smaller than
this, are all open, and do not have anything inside to sleep
on, or eat, or have heads, or anything. If I could find something
like this, I would be happy, but I have not.

You might find it interesting/educational to attend a large
boat show or two. You'll be able to inspect many different
kinds of trailer-able boats and get a much better idea of the
features and specs you will need. You'll be able to get
information about proper tow vehicles and various state
requirements. It sounds like new boats are out of your price
range, but you can take the information you gain out into the
used boat market and shop with more confidence.

Thank you for this most excellent advice. I am still thinking
that I am going to give this dream up, as I do not think I will
ever find what it is that I looking for, and have had too many
people I have never seen give good advice, decide to call me a
troll. If they are what most boater-people are like, they can
have it.

I would hope that you are what most boater-people are like, since
you have given me good information, but I have seen too many people
be suspicious and hateful.

There are some big boat shows in this part of the country over the
summer, I think. I will do a search on the internet to find out some
more details, and then go and see what they have there.

Thank you again for your good helpful advice. I will take it.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.