Ante Topic Mimara

Default A question about boat weight and displacement

Bob Whitaker writes:

Ante Topic Mimara wrote:

I do not like to give this up, as it has been a life long dream

Never give up on your dreams

Oh, I am a troll (according to some people) and as we all know,
trolls live under bridges, and do not have the right to learn
how to cruise on a boat. Trolls are all fake, nasty, and should
be shunned.

Of course, I am not really a troll, it is that some people have
to feel better about themselves by standing on top of people like
me, so I get slammed because I cannot defend myself against people
like that.

And one thing you wrote, I am not looking at a sailboat, and I
never was. I was looking for a motor cruiser, but since I cannot
use it the way I wish to, I will have to give up, because everyone
here (except for a few nice people, thank you) seems to want to
keep everyone new like me out of their precious little hobby.

---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.