Default PFDs

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

You need to sail where it's warm or hot. It's ever so much more fun. The
water is also warm and swimming and snorkeling is just great. I heard they
might be getting SNOW in San Francisco today. Brrrr. It's 83 degrees
outside
today with a nice 10-12mph south wind.

I think I heard a report of snow in Carmel! That's amazing. So much
for this global warming nonsense. Brrr is right.

But the brainwashed liberal drones who believe the human-caused global
warming lie will tell you that one of the things global warming does is to
cause cold and snowy winters. They will also tell you that global warming
can cause warm, dry winters. They will tell you anything that strikes their
moronic fancy and they will wholeheartedly believe every contradictory bit
of it. Liberals are simply unable to think analytically. Actually, they
don't really think at all; they just parrot the party-line propaganda.

No interest in San Fran... sorry. It's fun to visit for a few days,
after that it's just to weird.

Nothing but a modern day Sodom and Gommorah. I wouldn't mind seeing a giant
earthquake that sinks the self-satisfied sodomite population to the bottom
of the ocean. Well, perhaps that's being a bit too harsh. How about 95% of
the self-satisfied sodomites?

Seems like maybe government officials should worry more about drug
runners than people minding their own business on a sailboat?

Exactly. But, those coward government officials won't mess with people who
shoot at them like big illegal drugs cartels. They'd rather harass
defenseless, law-abiding citizens who are minding their own business
trying
to enjoy life.

I'm not much for people doing drugs, but if they don't hurt anyone
perhaps it's not so bad. I have to participate in regular drug testing
(work req.), so I'm not going to risk my job. I smoked a joint in
college. It just wasn't that interesting.

I hope you weren't a dumb as Bill Clinton who didn't inhale. LOL! Yah,
right!

We had to do random drug test where I worked, too. And it was a
zero-tolerance workplace. One positive result and you were history. Yet,
some people got tested and got fired - marijuana mostly, one idiot for
cocaine. So stupid to have warped priorities that put smoking dope above a
well-paying job with excellent benefits. Even if you were driving along in a
company car minding your own business and some fool ran into you you were
tested for drugs. Any accident actually, if you hurt yourself like spraining
an ankle, cutting yourself badly or anything like that which needed medical
attention you were required to **** in a bottle for them. If it was positive
you were fired and you got no workers comp either.

Wilbur Hubbard