Harryk Harryk is offline

Default dealing with ****

On 3/4/11 12:37 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:59:29 -0500,
wrote:

This is what Mr Ed eats

Ingredients: Chicken meal, brown rice, peas, cracked pearled barley,
millet, powdered cellulose, oatmeal, chicken, rice bran, potatoes,
beet pulp, chicken fat (preserved with natural tocopherols), natural
flavor, flaxseed, fish meal, egg product, choline glucosamine
hydrochloride, dried chicory root, chondroitin sulfate, L-Camitine,
carrots, kelp, apples, cranberry powder, rosemary extract, parsley
flake, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper
proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium
iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide,
ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate,
manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin
B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic
acid

Fiber (estimated dry matter content) = 14.4%

Sounds like one of the better foods. Which is it?

Or do you mix it yourself? :)

Costco

What wine do you serve with that dish? A nice chardonnay?

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/wine.jpg

One of my cats likes a sip of beer now and then. Wine is probably too
upscale for him.

My wife likes a merlot with a picture of a rooster on the bottle label.
I don't know anything about wine and actually don't like it much.

When we lived in the Jax area, we used to like to head up into coastal
Georgia to the Golden Isles (mainly St. Simons), where some wag was
bottling and selling "Dead Dog Beer."