I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Guess I'm right... as usual!

In article ,
says...

On 3/4/2011 8:36 AM, HarryisPaul wrote:
In ,
says...

In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I doubt Tim is lying, but he could be misled. You, however, are a liar
first class..

What's rich is these two dunderheads think I'm "loogy" or "Kevin" but
neither has any balls so they won't wager that I'm neither!

You've been outed, loogy, so give it up and move on. You're not fooling
anyone except yourself.

You have as much credibility here as Harry or Don.. And of course unless
you are just another Harry clone, you wouldn't know, as you stated you
never knew loogie.. But of course like most progressives, making it up
as you go along and running with lies suits you just fine...