HarryisPaul HarryisPaul is offline

Default Guess I'm right... as usual!

In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I doubt Tim is lying, but he could be misled. You, however, are a liar
first class..

That's rich, you calling somebody a liar. Harry, it's what you have been
doing here for over a decade, you are the most prolific liar this group
has ever seen... From fake Yale degrees, to fake Boats, to fake
outrage.. You are the king of rec.boats. That's for sure...

What's rich is these two dunderheads think I'm "loogy" or "Kevin" but
neither has any balls so they won't wager that I'm neither!