John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default More Obamacare Taxes?

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:42:37 -0600, Boating All Out wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:28:35 -0600, Boating All Out wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 09:00:29 -0500, John H
wrote:

As usual, you're a fool.

A case could be made for that. Posting something so easily disproven.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/realestate.asp

Now here's the difficult question.
Who is lying?
John or Snopes?
hmmm.

Dear BAO,

If you'll read the first line of my post, you'll find this:

"Got this as an email. Havent' had a chance to check it out yet. Doesn't sound
good."

Dear JH,

I saw that. And saw the question mark in your header too.
Reminded me right off of them scrolls Fox news runs on some of their
shows.
"Will Obama policy destroy the free enterprise system?"
"Does Obama health plan call for death panels?"

Say something that says nothing.
You ain't fooling anybody.

So, knowing there were a bunch of real smart people here, I let you do the
'checking out'. You did.

Thanks! I appreciate your friendly cooperation!

You're dumber than I thought if you think I checked anything.
Just assumed you're lying.
And I was right. It's real easy.
Not nearly as complicated as you suppose.

No problem. I'm just happy someone checked it out for me.

Kudos to you!