HarryisPaul HarryisPaul is offline

Default Guess I'm right... as usual!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/3/11 12:14 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleVuOdnfzUsvwuVPLQnZ2dnUVZ_t2dnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/3/11 11:49 AM, True North wrote:

Bonnies endless defense of the pink "skirt" snipped..

Look at the mistake Herring made...

You think it's a mistake, but you are just being an asshole. If you had
the truck you would love it, you're just jealous.

he bought a monster diesel truck to
tow a little boat and a lightweight camper trailer a few times a year.

This is a lie, he clearly stated he may be upgrading the camper next
season. You are just jealous.

The damned truck is so big, it's hard to park in any congested area.

Not for anybody who realizes he has a tool, and knows how and where to
use it. You are just jealous.

"If I had the truck, I would love it."

I have no need of a monster diesel truck. Since I have no need for one,
I can't envision the circumstances in which I "would love it."

I don't have a trailerboat anymore and I have no plans to get another. I
am looking at a small truck that would be useful for toting garden
supplies, such as bags of mulch, and other stuff too big or bulky to
stash in a car or SUV.

"...upgrading the camper...just jealous..."

Jealous of what? Driving and hauling a huge rig down the interstates for
many hours a day so I can sleep in a camper? No thanks. We'd rather
fly, get to our destination, have fun, and spend the night in a decent
hotel.

I'm going down to Miami for a few days this month. $180 round trip,
three hours or so each way. No fuss, no muss. Car rental might run $150.
Staying at a friend's condo in Bal Harbour. No room charge, $100 for
maid service after we leave.

Why would I want to drive 20 hours each way to get there?

To actually see something besides air, dip****.