Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:02:44 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:19:50 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:09:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
om...
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely
marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be
too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

I heard a joke like that...

What do you call a white guy driving a Cadillac... middle class.
What do you call a black guy driving a Cadillac... a pimp.
What do you call a Mexican guy driving a Cadillac... grand theft auto

That's what makes a joke funny - a core of truth or reality. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

That's what makes a joke funny... I guess except for slapstick, which
just doesn't do anything for me. The Three Stooges are interesting for
a while, the choreography is amazing, but after it while it just wears
on me.

So, you must have watched the Stooges since a couple weeks ago when you said
you'd not seen them. We used to love watching them when we were kids. I see
an episode from time to time and I still think they are a riot. They act so
juvenile - just like a lot of Usenet subscribers (i.e. Waldo)

Youtube... there are a bunch there. I think it's a guy thing.

Obviously, there are stereotypes about races, but if you can't laugh
at yourself... that joke was actually told to my by my parents'
gardener.

Too many people these days are way so sensitive about everything that hurts
their 'wittle' feelings. Stupid liberals cry like a baby with diaper rash
24/7/365.

It's not like we're dressing up in white hoods... I don't want to be
intentionally mean to anyone, and I probably wouldn't tell that kind
of joke in mixed company (I think I said a Mex. guy told it to me).
But, people need to lighten up.

Wilbur Hubbard

So, what's been new with you? Were you sailing someplace? Most of the
posts are from a while ago... I hope I'm not the only reason you hang
out here!! lol

I've been thinking more and more about taking a break from all of this
for a while... I mean work of course. I just hope nothing else
happens... brother and car (see email).

Don't know if Mr. Gas Can is going to work out.... lol... I love that
nickname. He'll probably figure out I'm pretty independent and that
will kill the deal. I mean the running out of gas sort of goes against
my usual nature..