Gould 0738

Default A question about boat weight and displacement

writes:

You have not answered: What state do you live in?

This is relevant to the weight of a boat how?

How anonymous do you intend to remain?

As much as possible. I have several concerns, all of which are
not relevant to the questions being asked. If I lived in North
Carolina, the vessel would weigh the same as if I lived in North
Dakota.

Go down to the local county fair.
There's a guy there who for $2 will guess your weight. Bet he does boats, too.
That's what you're expecting the people on
this group to do.....guess the weight.

I'd ask "where's the boat now", but probably get a smart ass reply about how I
still hadn't told you what the boat weighed.

That's too bad, because if the boat is in a yard with a Travelift, many of
those lifts are equipped with a way to measure the actual weight of a load.
Anything else, whether based on dimensions, listed displacement,
or whatever is a SWAG, and not even all that S in the end.