jps jps is offline

Default Kaddafi loving liberal whores

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 06:54:01 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 2, 2:42*am, jps wrote:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:54:33 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch

wrote:
Of course, they will all try to rewrite history saying they never
liked him but here is an article about one of em:
http://ricochet.com/main-feed/The-Va...e-Intellectual

This idiot even wrote articles for Huffington Post admiring Kaddafi.
They never change, liberals now pretend they never admired Stalin,
Mao, Che, Castro, Pol Pot, Mugabe, etc. but they did.

On this subject, you're brainless. *Stick to physics and sailing.

I accept that Libs and lefties will never accept their responsibility
for the hundred million murders committed by regimes they liked and
supported. However, everybody else needs to be constantly reminded of
it so we never again trust their judgement. Libs and lefties may not
see it but the blood on their hands will never come off.

Let me remind you that Saddam and Ronny Reagan were a team. How many
people have died in Iraq as a result of Ronny supporting Saddam? 100s
of thousands to be sure. And now 4000+ American soldiers are dead and
countless injuries of both mind and body.

Were Ronny and George Bush "libs?"

You really need to look into medication or take a current events
course at your local community college.