HenryK[_2_] HenryK[_2_] is offline

Default Kaddafi loving liberal whores

see it but the blood on their hands will never come off.

To what are you referring, Mr. Bat**** Crazy, when you bring up 100
million muders? The Soviet Union? The Communist Party of Russia?
Hitler? The Peoples Republic of China? The U.S. Army in decimating the
native population of America?

I'm a liberal lefty. I've never supported or had any respect for those
historical or contemporary regimes or causes in their slaughter of
innocents. I've been actively politically for a long, long time, and I
cannot recall that any of my colleagues supported them, either.

Read back, to yourself, Your last paragraph. If you don't get a chuckle
out of it, you are the one that is bat**** crazy, or well on your way. Snerk