paul@byc paul@byc is offline

Default Paul from Branford Yacht Club, trolling again...

On 3/1/2011 6:20 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 3/1/2011 10:07 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 3/1/2011 7:15 AM, Harryk wrote:
Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

How much are you sending? :)

Maybe we can nominate Scott as a United Way recipient.

You are one bigoted *******...

Are you planning another on-line, usenet "flip-out"?

You seem to be the unstable one here. Does the "university" let you post
from their property while you are supposed to be working? Are you still
encouraging students to commit felonies?

University Professor? I don't think so.

I feel your pain. I really do. I appreciate how difficult it must be
emotionally for you teabaggers to encounter Americans who don't support
your long list of "things and people we hate."

I don't use university assets to conduct personal business. That
includes personal email, usenet, web surfing, et cetera. I lug around a
laptop for that, though I might dump it soon for an iPad II.

Felonies?

You're not a bright boy, are you.