BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Scotty Ingersoll's Racing Team Needs Your Donations!

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 3/1/11 7:52 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleqfSdnb6JJ8DhfvHQnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

Are you building decks this spring to pay for the gasoline your
imaginary boat uses? Or are you going to be the front man for the guy
with the tool trailer?

Sorry, my boat burns diesel. I don't have any problems paying for it.
And I'm not dumb enough to mess with the engines. I keep the engines and
the engine "room" clean, I look for leaks, I check fluid levels, et
cetera. Just about anything beyond that, I call the diesel service company.

Nobody believes you Harry.