BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default And I thought SF libs were so "green"

In article 51270f6e-bb61-46d4-bc17-
,
says...

Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAVP1HUSUD.DTL

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

I think that the funny thing is that they have created a big problem by
trying to solve another problem and the solution, bleach, is going to
create an even bigger problem. The solution is to bring back the
"normal" toilets.