John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default And I thought SF libs were so "green"

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:39:56 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 14:21:52 -0500, Harryk
wrote:

On 3/1/11 2:11 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:40:59 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Mar 1, 1:04 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:01:41 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch

wrote:
Yes, it is about boating because some of us have been boating on SF
bay in CA but I never knew SF dumped their sewage into the bay.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...2/28/BAVP1HUSU...

I thought these SF libs were s'posed to be so "green". They dump
their sewage into the bay, WTF? What a buncha hypocrites.

And, you've got some reality problems...

Sewage in Tallahassee is used on a spray field to grow hay to be used
to prevent erosion on construction sites. It actually generates
revenue for the city.
Sewage with bleach in it is still sewage, ewwww, CHUNKY.

I wonder which is worse on the little fishes, the sewage or the bleach.

In any case, the hypocrite part was apt....expecially when it comes to freedom
of speech - and sewage dumping, of course.

We dump our sewage in Huntingtown, MD. Don't know if you've ever heard of it.
It's a big waste disposal site for Virginia and Maryland.

:)

You're ever the asshole, hey, Herring? Can't you work in a racist remark
or two, too? Is Fairfax still dumping sewage into the Occuquan and then
into the Potomac?

DC dumps into the Potomac too, just north of the Wilson Bridge. (Blue
Plains)

The Potomac is, except for about five feet of shoreline, in Maryland.