Tuuk[_3_] Tuuk[_3_] is offline

Default Boating in Canada?

Yes, it is another tax in Canada. Next is tubes and water wings.

Canada is bleeding red ink, on the verge of bankruptcy so it will tax
everything that isn't on the moon.

It is a real shame actually, Canada once was or could have been a world
class country but after the massive mismanagment of Canada it has turned to
what it is now. And that is a shame. Do you know that more than 85% of a
working man's income is returned to the govt in Canada? Now CPP has been
penalized and turned back to 70.
No, wait and see, boaters will get hit harder and harder until Canada
finally collapses. Boggles the mind actually, Canada will spend more money
just accounting, collecting, wasting the money it brings in from the new
taxes for kayaks and canoes. It will cost the taxpayer's 7 times the value
it will bring in. That is fact and that is Canada. Ya, it is a shame.

Oh ya, the 60 dollars for the boating examination (which is basically a tax)
I was looking for a website with the tests. I have had it grandfathered to
me but my friends want to take the course and pay the tax.

good luck

"BF" wrote in message
" Tuuk" wrote in message
Hi
Are there any links for the boating exam that aren't all just scams?
Links that would help learn the rules and regulation that my govt in
Canada keeps adding, changing, charging taxes for, etc etc.

With the new taxes on canoes and kayaks the Canadian govt means business
this year on the water. They are mandated to collect so much taxes so I
want to be prepared and have all my licenses and boating exam and fishing
licenses and proper vessel licenses. There are so many new taxes now I am
simply confused. And there will always be one that is forgotten and hence
the ticket.

Looking for an online resource to help me learn what will be in the
canadian boating examination. thanks

Several states in the US charge tax on canoes and kayaks, they're called
registration fees here. I've been paying them for over 30 years.
BF