Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Gas getting higher.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:12:59 -0500, HenryK wrote:

On 3/1/2011 2:09 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:39:06 -0800, wrote:

Great... except for the part that the Wall Street price manipulators
play... I guess you don't remember Enron...

I remember it well. I also remember that Wall Street is located in
Manhattan. I worked there for many years and know the location well,
not to mention a few things about the industry. Enron, on the other
hand was headquartered in Houston, Texas - part of the energy
industry, the fraudulent part.

You're wasting your time spoonfeeding her Wayne. Case in point Anchoring.

Probably so but there are other people who also believe their lives
are controlled by some giant conspiracy. It's good to get the facts
out there once in a while.

With regard to anchoring, first you need a boat...