I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default A problem with deep-sixing pirates....

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:11:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article fcdaebbc-51ec-495e-af98-6905b1e75ce1
,
says...

On Feb 28, 9:32*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article 264b75d3-377c-404f-ac36-ac4e7b398883@
18g2000prd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Feb 28, 9:11 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:17:13 -0800, wrote:
What?? We're certainly not doing that in Afg. Bush is the one who
wouldn't commit troops there when we could have caught him. I guess
OBL wasn't that important... But, you want to commit 300K troops in
Somalia.

I never said I would put ONE ...

Anybody want some popcorn?

I don't know who is to blame for Egypt but Greg wants to shoot all the
baby deer in the woods! *Oh, and he hates the number 4 too, just like
all the other corporate clowns!! snerk

And more popcorn

Well, i dont' know about any of that, but this here slug-fest is
getting interesting.

One uses logic, and the other is a button pusher.

me? I dont' know a good and fair answer, and at the moment I'm sitting
sitting in the grand stand watching the show.

I am just sitting here in shock. I made a mistake today that is gonna'
have a huge effect on the race team this season. I broke an engine while
prepping a bike for a guy who was gonna' buy it... I am such an idiot.

I could use some popcorn, and a beer.. Well I have a beer here I think
but yech, that doesn't sound good right now either. I am still in
shock...

That's some **** news. Now you'll have something to spend all that money on.
What did you break in the engine?

I somehow I dropped a screw down in the cylinder, found out as soon as
it kicked over Hey, **** happens. We were going to use the cash to
send the race bike to the builder for some extra "fun".

It goes something like this..
Racer: How fast can you make it go?
Engine Builder: As fast as you want, how much money do you want to
spend?

.... so, do we go fast, or get new uniforms this season? Guess I better
get out the brush and the old pink motowash, cause we do want it to go
fast

Just another setback, but "that's racin". We will be ready though, Jessi
has been in the gym like a maniac over the winter and she is just about
where we need to be mentally too... The racebike is just about ready for
the builder, we are waiting for one part but it will be here in plenty
of time.

Anyway, wish us luck, this should be a transition year for us..