HenryK[_2_] HenryK[_2_] is offline

Default A problem with deep-sixing pirates....

On 2/28/2011 10:22 PM, Tim wrote:
On Feb 28, 9:11 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:17:13 -0800, wrote:
What?? We're certainly not doing that in Afg. Bush is the one who
wouldn't commit troops there when we could have caught him. I guess
OBL wasn't that important... But, you want to commit 300K troops in
Somalia.

I never said I would put ONE ...

Anybody want some popcorn?

This is the kind of show where you can tune in any time, have a few
laughs, then leave. If you like the Greg and Jessica Da Plume show.
You'd love Abbot and Costello. Particularly the "Who's on first" episode.