Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Gas getting higher.

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:26:39 -0800, wrote:

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 02:09:55 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:39:06 -0800,
wrote:

Great... except for the part that the Wall Street price manipulators
play... I guess you don't remember Enron...

I remember it well. I also remember that Wall Street is located in
Manhattan. I worked there for many years and know the location well,
not to mention a few things about the industry. Enron, on the other
hand was headquartered in Houston, Texas - part of the energy
industry, the fraudulent part.

You're claiming that there was no connection between Enron
manipulation and Wall Street?

http://www.forbes.com/2001/11/29/1129topnews.html

Enron borrowed from large money center banks before their fraud was
suspected and exposed. No crime there, just questionable risk
analysis on the part of the lenders who were mostly relying on audited
financial statements.