HenryK[_2_] HenryK[_2_] is offline

Default Gas getting higher.

On 3/1/2011 2:09 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:39:06 -0800, wrote:

Great... except for the part that the Wall Street price manipulators
play... I guess you don't remember Enron...

I remember it well. I also remember that Wall Street is located in
Manhattan. I worked there for many years and know the location well,
not to mention a few things about the industry. Enron, on the other
hand was headquartered in Houston, Texas - part of the energy
industry, the fraudulent part.

You're wasting your time spoonfeeding her Wayne. Case in point Anchoring.