Honesty Honesty is offline

Default Gas getting higher.

wrote in message ...

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 02:09:55 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:39:06 -0800, wrote:

Great... except for the part that the Wall Street price manipulators
play... I guess you don't remember Enron...

I remember it well. I also remember that Wall Street is located in
Manhattan. I worked there for many years and know the location well,
not to mention a few things about the industry. Enron, on the other
hand was headquartered in Houston, Texas - part of the energy
industry, the fraudulent part.

You're claiming that there was no connection between Enron
manipulation and Wall Street?

http://www.forbes.com/2001/11/29/1129topnews.html

Please explain exactly what "Wall Street" had to do with Enron's
manipulation of energy prices.