John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default A problem with deep-sixing pirates....

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:11:09 -0500, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article fcdaebbc-51ec-495e-af98-6905b1e75ce1
, says...

On Feb 28, 9:32*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article 264b75d3-377c-404f-ac36-ac4e7b398883@
18g2000prd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Feb 28, 9:11 pm, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:17:13 -0800, wrote:
What?? We're certainly not doing that in Afg. Bush is the one who
wouldn't commit troops there when we could have caught him. I guess
OBL wasn't that important... But, you want to commit 300K troops in
Somalia.

I never said I would put ONE ...

Anybody want some popcorn?

I don't know who is to blame for Egypt but Greg wants to shoot all the
baby deer in the woods! *Oh, and he hates the number 4 too, just like
all the other corporate clowns!! snerk

And more popcorn

Well, i dont' know about any of that, but this here slug-fest is
getting interesting.

One uses logic, and the other is a button pusher.

me? I dont' know a good and fair answer, and at the moment I'm sitting
sitting in the grand stand watching the show.

I am just sitting here in shock. I made a mistake today that is gonna'
have a huge effect on the race team this season. I broke an engine while
prepping a bike for a guy who was gonna' buy it... I am such an idiot.

I could use some popcorn, and a beer.. Well I have a beer here I think
but yech, that doesn't sound good right now either. I am still in
shock...

That's some **** news. Now you'll have something to spend all that money on.
What did you break in the engine?