Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Scotty Ingersoll's Racing Team Needs Your Donations!

On 3/1/11 7:28 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleqfSdnb6JJ8DhfvHQnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

Ace mechanic Scotty Ingersoll, aka "Tosk," "JustWait," "ID Spoofer" and
at least a half dozen other handles here, apparently broke a motorcycle
engine on a bike he was planning to sell to someone to help finance his
kid's racing this season.

I'm sending him a donation. You should consider doing so, too.

That is all.

Thank you for your consideration but your lies really mean nothing
here... Either way, I would not accept help from Harry Krause or any
other pedophile..

Gee, Snotty, did I misinterpret your message? I thought you said you
were working on the engine of a motorcycle you were hoping to sell, and
you busted the engine, and it would impact your racing season.

This is what you wrote:

"I am just sitting here in shock. I made a mistake today that is gonna'
have a huge effect on the race team this season. I broke an engine while
prepping a bike for a guy who was gonna' buy it... I am such an idiot."

I suppose there are other possible interpretations of the message you
posted.

I just love your accusation of pedophilia. There's as much reality
behind that as there is behind your every other bat**** ejaculation here.

Remember, I'm not the one who sleeps in a tent with an underaged
teen-aged gal, although I guess she won't be underaged much longer, hey,
daddy?