[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default A problem with deep-sixing pirates....

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:06:00 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

I was at one of our local supermarkets earlier this evening, and when I
finished shopping, I struck up a conversation with the porter there, a
nice young man who is developmentally disabled but despite his handicap
works hard at his job, which he has held for more than 10 years. He's a
fellow who is getting along in this world, and he's obviously more
employable than you are.

I am surprised the evil union busting *******s the Cohen's sold their
business to are still hiring the disabled as bag loaders and cart
stackers.

I still don't shop at Giant except for a couple of items that Safeway
doesn't stock. The cost of a trip to Giant is about 15% more than a trip
to Safeway. And the evil ******* union that has a hold over employment
at Giant sucks dues from high school kids when they are away on vacation
with their families and not working.

You should feel right at home at Wal-Mart then.