BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default A problem with deep-sixing pirates....

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

I was at one of our local supermarkets earlier this evening, and when I
finished shopping, I struck up a conversation with the porter there, a
nice young man who is developmentally disabled but despite his handicap
works hard at his job, which he has held for more than 10 years. He's a
fellow who is getting along in this world, and he's obviously more
employable than you are.

I am surprised the evil union busting *******s the Cohen's sold their
business to are still hiring the disabled as bag loaders and cart
stackers.

I still don't shop at Giant except for a couple of items that Safeway
doesn't stock. The cost of a trip to Giant is about 15% more than a trip
to Safeway. And the evil ******* union that has a hold over employment
at Giant sucks dues from high school kids when they are away on vacation
with their families and not working.