BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Gas getting higher.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:50:35 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:16:48 -0800, jps wrote:

Corporations are beholden to their stockholders, not the customer.

Any business is a balancing act between customers, stockholders
(owners), and employees. On top of that, throw in the government,
general public, media and financial services just for good measure.

My advice? Become a stockholder. It's very satisfying to be a
stakeholder in a well run business.

I am a large stakeholder in my own corporation, and it's run very
efficiently. But it's not in the oil industry where competitors work
in collusion. I have competitors in what's called a free market.

Have you reald Welch's book.