posted to rec.boats,alt.elvis.king,alt.guitar.bass
Jim Carr Jim Carr is offline

Default I got four fingers up my ass!

On 2/26/2011 5:47 PM, *e#c wrote:
I got my whole fist up my ass today. Gisele is a bit worried now but
**** her. She's getting my fist next!

I can sort of see why someone would be curious about putting a fist in
someone's ass, but what about these people who do it to themselves? How,
exactly, does this come about? You're watching Brady Bunch reruns
thinking, "Gee, could I actually contort my body while relaxing my
sphincter so as to put a fist up my ass?"