Ante Topic Mimara

Default A question about boat weight and displacement

Doug Dotson writes:

Just give the DOT a call.

DOT? This is Federal Department of Transportation, and not for
a single State, I presume?

They can tell you the bottom line instantly.

Fantastic idea! Thank you!

10'6" is definately wide for towing, but I don't think it is
wider than a standard tractor-trailer.

Truthfully, this width thing never occurred to me.

None of this has anything to do with weight and displacement
though.

Yes, it doesn't. Can you add anything to address this question?
Thank you so much for your other information.
---
-
Topic-Mimara
Unique in the World!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.