*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Obama made ...

On Feb 25, 7:25*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
... some good decisions.

It looks like Obama and the State Dept organized the rescue of the
Americans in Libia with some good moves.
They didn't mention his name until all Americans were out.
They didn't bring in a Battlegroup or Carrier, the reason given was
because they didn't want to incite the Dictator to get more violent with
his own population. Although it was noted that the DOD was "right on the
horizon" so to speak...
And he didn't get involved in any sanctions or freezes of assets until
our embassy there was closed.

His office noted that they didn't want another 444 days of Iran again.

Well, I guess I'm not a racist anymore, huh?

Good job President Obama... Later libs, don't let your head explode

I agree, but that Prima Donna peckerhead should be taken out. Fast.

Gas has already jumped 10 or 15 cents overnight, due to his BS.