bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default The big truth

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:48:34 -0800, "Califbill"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:25:30 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

It isn't just oil, gold, silver, copper, wheat, barley, corn, flour,
cars, you name it, it is called currency based inflation.

Get used to it, DC is destroying the purchasing power of your income.

wall street is doing this. DC is just following orders

Reply:
Bush sucked. Bush is not in office now or for a couple years. It is all
Obama now. He is doing the exact same thing that ruined Japan. Loaning
Banks money at 0.0% and then borrowing that money at 3+%.

we have a demand problem here. your solution is to jack up interest
rates when demans is already low?

and you know what that will do to demand?

and BORROWING money is the issue. but bush locked that in when he did
the tax cuts. in order to finance them we HAVE to borrow money UNLESS
you want to cut defense and medicare

ruined Japan,
Ain't helping the US. The stock market is a bubble, created by Wall Street
with free money from Obama. The market will crash. Most of the people in
the country are not living on credit now. They are paying cash.

they are paying cash because they cant get credit due to the
tightening of credit scores.

the american middle class has had, AT BEST, about a 1.5% increase in
salary per year for the last 30 years while the wealthy have had a
FIFTEEN PERCENT PER YEAR increase in the same time

IF we, like OTHER countries, gave MORE money to the middle class, we'd
be able to buy more instead of BORROWING.

but the wealthy in the US, supported by the right, decided that
america is exceptional. we need to have the rich be richer than
anywhere else so that this fictional american dream can be supported

And they
do not have the extra cash that Obama and his people said they would get and
spend from a rising stock market. How many of those companies are actually
increasing profits?

american companies are now sitting on the biggest profits in US
history. they're not hiring. they're not giving pay increases. they're
not increasing demand.

How many jobs are being created? As to the jobs, we
created about 36,000 jobs last month. Good. Unfortunately, we need to
create 250,000 jobs a month to just keep up with a growing population work
force. Where is the transparency in Federal Government? Where are the jobs
being created in the private workforce? Why are we increasing our War in
the Middle East? It appears that Obama is now Bush IV. Same policies.

obama is hemmed in by the right. the right has decided the proper
economy is a plutocracy

no govt spending

no wage increases for working people

no unions

massive increases for the wealthiest 1%.

it's a recipe for disaster. but the GOP, the wealthy and the right
seem to think it's just fine

didnt work for mexico. didnt work for egypt. isnt going to work for us