Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Anyone thinking of boating?

On 2/25/11 1:50 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:13:50 -0500,
wrote:

On 2/25/11 9:08 AM, MMC wrote:

"Harryk" wrote in message
m...

I am.

http://tinyurl.com/4djx36n

That's just too far to swim.

Got my "unshrinkwrap" date scheduled, along with an approximate relaunch
date and visit from dealer's mechanic. How far away can April be, anyway?

After looking over the poster names and header titles of the kazillion
posts I "missed" while away, I decided the best approach would be to not
read any of the posts, so I simply marked the newsgroup as "read."

If that offends anyone, well, I'm glad!

Went out last weekend and will again this weekend. Nice weather down here.

I do miss the opportunities we had when we lived in north Florida with a
few really bright sunny and warm days in the doldrums of winter. I
remember being out fishing one 70+ degree day in February, casting under
some piers and catching nice-sized flounder.

Is that how you met Fla Jim?

I suppose it is possible, but it is unlikely. I did know quite a few
retired Navy types - they were everywhere in the Jax area.