[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default The big truth

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:48:34 -0800, "Califbill"
wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
.. .

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:25:30 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

Going to be fewer boaters this year. House or boat?

The big truth is US Obama and the Fed are creating so many new
inflationary dollars that it actually exceeds the American consumption
of sheets of toilet paper.

actually they're not

bush started the bankruptcy. the largest component of the deficit is
bush's tax cuts of 2001 and 2003.

and bush's last budget was 1.2TRILLION in debt

but, he's white...

Do that long enough and you will trade toilet paper for oil, and need a
lot of it.

It isn't just oil, gold, silver, copper, wheat, barley, corn, flour,
cars, you name it, it is called currency based inflation.

Get used to it, DC is destroying the purchasing power of your income.

wall street is doing this. DC is just following orders

Reply:
Bush sucked. Bush is not in office now or for a couple years. It is all
Obama now. He is doing the exact same thing that ruined Japan. Loaning
Banks money at 0.0% and then borrowing that money at 3+%. ruined Japan,
Ain't helping the US. The stock market is a bubble, created by Wall Street
with free money from Obama. The market will crash. Most of the people in
the country are not living on credit now. They are paying cash. And they
do not have the extra cash that Obama and his people said they would get and
spend from a rising stock market. How many of those companies are actually
increasing profits? How many jobs are being created? As to the jobs, we
created about 36,000 jobs last month. Good. Unfortunately, we need to
create 250,000 jobs a month to just keep up with a growing population work
force. Where is the transparency in Federal Government? Where are the jobs
being created in the private workforce? Why are we increasing our War in
the Middle East? It appears that Obama is now Bush IV. Same policies.

All of this is mostly nonsense...

In any case, your solution is to throw 1000s out of work. That'll
solve it!