Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:19:50 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:09:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
m...
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely
marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be
too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

I heard a joke like that...

What do you call a white guy driving a Cadillac... middle class.
What do you call a black guy driving a Cadillac... a pimp.
What do you call a Mexican guy driving a Cadillac... grand theft auto

That's what makes a joke funny - a core of truth or reality. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

That's what makes a joke funny... I guess except for slapstick, which
just doesn't do anything for me. The Three Stooges are interesting for
a while, the choreography is amazing, but after it while it just wears
on me.

So, you must have watched the Stooges since a couple weeks ago when you said
you'd not seen them. We used to love watching them when we were kids. I see
an episode from time to time and I still think they are a riot. They act so
juvenile - just like a lot of Usenet subscribers (i.e. Waldo)

Obviously, there are stereotypes about races, but if you can't laugh
at yourself... that joke was actually told to my by my parents'
gardener.

Too many people these days are way so sensitive about everything that hurts
their 'wittle' feelings. Stupid liberals cry like a baby with diaper rash
24/7/365.

Wilbur Hubbard