John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone thinking of boating?

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:20:06 -0500, HarryisPaul wrote:

In article , payer3389
says...

I am.

http://tinyurl.com/4djx36n

That's just too far to swim.

Got my "unshrinkwrap" date scheduled, along with an approximate relaunch
date and visit from dealer's mechanic. How far away can April be, anyway?

After looking over the poster names and header titles of the kazillion
posts I "missed" while away, I decided the best approach would be to not
read any of the posts, so I simply marked the newsgroup as "read."

If that offends anyone, well, I'm glad!

Show us a picture of your boat. About everyone has seen islands before.

I thought he sold it. I wonder if this is the new one that he somehow had shrink
wrapped before delivery;.

Or maybe it's not Harry. Could be a spoofer.