Default Cannibal

"Waldo" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:12:44 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:15:34 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
snip

Oftentimes things don't work out for love and romance and living
happily
ever after but that's no reason to dislike somebody.

Exactly. I try to be kind to my former romantic partners, but I'm not
too successful. snerk

I can see where they might have a difficult time letting go.

Fortunately, no stalkers...

Who needs men when you have your banana?

First it was boobs and now it's bananas. What are you smoking, boy?

Wilbur Hubbard