posted to rec.boats.building
Richard van den Berg Richard van den Berg is offline

Default CAD - Sugestions

On di, 22 feb 2011 01:04:34 Justin C
) wrote:

I've seen DelftShip mentioned in several places. There is a free version
and, despite the fact that it appears to be for ships, there are quite a
few sailing boat designs and other small craft in the 'model database' -
to find the database go to Sitemap - Download - Model database.

URL:http://www.delftship.net/

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know about this program before.
With this program it is indeed very easy to draw a model (made with the
free version):

http://qatsi.ath.cx/~ravdberg/hs880/delftship.jpg

--
Richard
e-mail: vervang/replace invalid door/with NL.net