BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Dogs managing people

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:27:09 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Feb 23, 7:27*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:03:26 -0500, BAR wrote:

Cat's own you. You own dogs.

dogs have owners. cats have staff

my cat treats my house like a giant litter box

It was very obvious the dogs didn't like the humans going in the
water. The dog gave me a disgusted look the third time I threw the
stick and grabbed it and hid it and then came back to make sure we
didn't go back in the water. If the dog could have spoken, it was
obvious she would have said "Idiot humans, stay out of that deep water
or you'll get hurt".

A ask again, this was a lab? Scared of the water?

The water must have been cold, or she must have just had her nails done