BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Dogs managing people

In article ,
says...

On 2/23/2011 7:56 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleZZKdnUOAo4F5y_nQnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...
bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:59:35 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

We took a walk to a local sinkhole yesterday and when we got there,
there was a young couple with their dog. My 15 yr old daughter
decided to swim and used the rope swing to swing waaaaay out and drop
in the water. This drove the dogs crazy with concern and they stood
on the bank barking at her to come back in. I found a stick and threw
it out in the water for the dogs but they didn't want to venture into
the deep water. My daughter swam out and got it a few times with the
dogs barking and whimpering with concern.
Finally, one of the dogs, a lab mix, was so concerned, she grabbed the
stick and ran behind some bushes and hid the stick so my daughter
would not have to swim out and get it again. It was touching and
funny to see the dog so concerned and so determined to stop us silly
humans from venturing into the water.

now THIS is a great story! i have 2 poodles and dogs are such
WONDERFUL animals....truly our best friends. we take them for granted
but they are loving, sweet animals.

Poodles, Bob? Figures...

Wait, there is hope that they are standard poodles.

A poodle is a poodle is a poodle. Let's hope he doesn't dye its fur
chartreuse.
Real men keep a house full of kitty cats. At least the ones I hang out
with do.

Cat's own you. You own dogs.