Waldo Waldo is offline

Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:09:23 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
snip

I hope something is done... I'm truly shocked by the number of
Hispanics who are working and can't speak English. I don't know if
they're legal or not, but whatever.

The only good I can see coming from it is the fact that Blacks rarely
marry
Hispanics. I guess it's because they're afraid their children would be too
lazy to steal.

ROFLOL!

I heard a joke like that...

What do you call a white guy driving a Cadillac... middle class.
What do you call a black guy driving a Cadillac... a pimp.
What do you call a Mexican guy driving a Cadillac... grand theft auto

You racist little bitch. Where do you hide your banana whilst typing.

--
Waldo