Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default I sailed this weekend, did any of you pretenders sail?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:57:46 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

My Internet connection really sucks so far today. I'm working off-line
answering these posts because it took forever to download them one at a
time. Hopefully the connection will be better later on. No use trying to
check web pages when it takes half a minute just to download a simple
Usenet
text message.

Oh... heh.. ok.

The connection was working better today so I visited your MySpace. Your
niece looks like you and vice-versa. There is definitely a family
resemblance. I bet she's like the little sister you never had. Your brother
looks like a banker. But, he looks blonde. Are you sure you're not a blonde,
too. That would explain some things Hee hee! Just teasing. . . :-0~

I don't think she looks like me at all! I wonder if she'll think
that's a compliment. I definitely take it that way.

Yeah, but you should have seen him a few years ago... as to blonde,
he's an anomaly in the family... in more ways that one!

No blonde here... but I'm competitive!