Default Mandatory Life Jackets.

"HarryK" wrote in message
On 2/21/2011 3:31 PM, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Boating All wrote in message
In . octanews.com,
llid says...
wrote in message
I must say, I for one agree with you in main.

Thank you.
Hope you learned something.
Just go all rattled-brained like Rush, and you'll find a Wally to kiss
your ass.
Probably your only option too.

Unfortunately, WaIIy is probably one of only a few, right-thinking
individuals since conservative JessicaB seems to have allowed her
hormones
to get the best of her and has run off with the gas can guy.

:-(

Wilbur Hubbard

She's not too far away. I doubt if you could find her though.

Don't tell me she's over there on rec.boat! What a waste. Well, I don't
care any more. I'm totally over her. She's but a flirtatious wench anyhow.

--
Gregory Hall