george petrakos george petrakos is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.W. Behan View Post
We've just installed a new Simrad AP autopilot on our boat, and removed the old Autohelm 6000. If anyone can use the parts, you're welcome to them for the price of shipping. There is a control head, the "black box" computer, and a fluxgate compass. (The linear drive I've kept for a spare.) Also have a copy of the owner's manual.

Dick Behan
LNVT "Annie"
Yes please i can use the parts. Is the control head the box with the stby and auto buttons and the +- 1 and +- 10 degrees? I am from Greece / Athens and because of a fire i lost that control box with its cable. Please contact me at for what you want to send me these items. Thanks in advance..