Default Peggy Hall question

I have been reading through all the head options but just got back from an
extended trip so we may have missed a few recommendations.

We removed an "ancient" head at the end of the season and need to get going
on a replacement. We own a cruiser docked on Lake Michigan. We plan to do
some extended cruising in the great lakes this year.

Do you have a suggestion on non-manual replacement? Currently, there is no
holding tank in the bilges so we'll need to add one(any suggestions as to
size -- we have plenty of bilge space)? We also have pressurized fresh water
available in the head space. We'll have someone install what we need and our
budget (not including installation costs) is $2k max.

Thank you.