Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Mandatory Life Jackets.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 15:11:12 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

This is my prediction: Within ten years states and then the federal
government will mandate the wearing of life jackets on all boats underway.

And, those of you who post that you wear them as a general practice when
aboard your boat and that you don't mind doing so only encourage more
infringement by government upon our personal freedoms.

It will be a cold day in hell when I wear a life jacket because it's
mandated by law.

There are certain conditions when I will voluntarily wear one because I
value my own life but it is unacceptable to me to have Big Brother mandate
such wearing. **** them! Ain't none of their business.

Wilbur Hubbard

Yes, there speaks the voice of experience .... sitting in the armchair
reading a book.

Willie, you will never have to wear a life jacket. Anchored there in
the bay the only thing you have to worry about is a loud band playing
on the shore.

Cheers,

Bruce