Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Harbor Freight insulation?

"Gene" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:01:19 -0500, "MMC" wrote:

Was over at HF today and saw a stack of "anti-fatigue mats", pretty
reasonable at 9 bucks for 4 sections 25" x 25" each. Wonder how this would
do for insulation? Ice box, sound, hull, etc.

Your health will improve and your IQ will increase, if you stay OUT of
HF....

--
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are
enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Forté Agent 6.00 Build 1186

Actually for rarely used tools, that do not need a long use life, HF is OK
in a lot of products. I have a Multi-tool knock off. About $20 as opposed
to the Fein $300. Works great. But I use it sparingly. Works great with
the saw blade to cut PVC irrigation pipe in a hole in the ground. Little
clearance required. I bought it to help on a Crown Molding boo-boo. That
and my Dremel tool fixed a broken corner as well as installing a new counter
top, to sand a small piece and filer to fit the bead board hole from an inch
shorter counter top. tools I like to use a lot are top flight. Skill Mag
77, etc. But something that gets used 10 times a year for maybe 20 minutes
running, HF. But not drill bits, saw blades as they die a quick death.