nightmares nightmares is offline

Default Winning elections is not good enough

In article ,
says...

On 2/18/11 5:03 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 2/18/2011 3:25 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:17:09 -0500,
wrote:

On 2/18/2011 1:44 PM, jps wrote:

I hope a union thug finds Breitbart, removes his balls (or what's left
of them) and stuffs them down his throat.

Ah, yes. A fine example of inciting violence against conservatives.

You lefties sure are an angry bunch.

You can't tell the difference between a god-blessed wish and reality.
Has it happened in your mind because I wished it?

The mark of a conservative. Fantasy=Reality

No different then putting crosshairs on people's pictures.

The mark of a liberal. Hypocrisy.

Ahh, the ID spoofer is active...still.
These poor guys, they can't make it with their own IDs here...so they
have to use someone else's.

And you can't address the fact that the videos clearly show Obama's
rent-a-mob violently attacking and trashing innocent businesses and
citizens.

Democrats, being thugs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gsn...layer_embedded

Here is another "brave" liberal, attacking old women...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVFdaz_VUJE

Here is another advocate of "free speech"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBDqG...1&feature=fvwp

I wonder if our friend Donnie was in this crowd?

http://www.breitbart.tv/hate-rally-p...ca-with-trash-
left-behind/