Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Winning elections is not good enough

On 2/18/11 6:00 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:03:11 -0500,
wrote:

On 2/18/2011 3:25 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:17:09 -0500,
wrote:

On 2/18/2011 1:44 PM, jps wrote:

I hope a union thug finds Breitbart, removes his balls (or what's left
of them) and stuffs them down his throat.

Ah, yes. A fine example of inciting violence against conservatives.

You lefties sure are an angry bunch.

You can't tell the difference between a god-blessed wish and reality.
Has it happened in your mind because I wished it?

The mark of a conservative. Fantasy=Reality

No different then putting crosshairs on people's pictures.

The mark of a liberal. Hypocrisy.

You probably hadn't noticed but I'm not Sarah Palin and don't have a
following of loons that'll act on my whim.

Duh.

Post with you own name, asshole.

Obviously not me.

The little boys are at it again.

Where's Wayne?

Probably busy spoofing id's with his buddy Scott Ingerfool.